Accessible Inventory Storage and Management for convenient Inventory Control
IMS – Inventory Management Services Division provides a secure and cost-effective means of inventory storage and management in a 90,000 sq. ft. indoor environment with 24/7 access.
Customers can store excess or staged delivery equipment in a secure area with protection from direct exposure to the corrosive effects of the natural environment. Supreme can provide inside and outdoor storage, cleaning and servicing functions, pressure testing and dockside access, all with 24-hour access.
Supreme utilizes vertical and horizontal stackable racks that can provide added protection for pressure sensitive equipment, which will reduce the need for costly replacement of fatigued parts. This also allows the equipment to be safely stacked, increasing available square footage.
- Inside/ Outside Storage (limited Climate Controlled area)
- Inventory Management
- Vertical and Horizontal Racks
- Dockside Access
- 24/7 access
Vertical storage racks provide added protection for pressure sensitive equipment, reducing the need for costly replacement of fatigued parts. Utilizing our dockside access, allows the customer to deliver its equipment directly to location rather than transporting this equipment to a dock.
Climate Controlled Storage Area
- 12,300 sq. ft. of industrial climate-controlled storage space.
Vertical Storage Racks
- Provide added protection for pressure sensitive equipment, reducing need for costly replacement of fatigued parts.
- Racks can go up to 30 ft.
- Pressure and function testing can be done periodically for stored equipment to maintain good working order.
5 – 15 Ton Overhead Bridge Cranes
- By utilizing overhead bridge cranes, equipment up to 15 tons, can be moved safely and efficiently.
- Supreme offers a total of 11 bridge cranes in our IMS facilities.